What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
A Virtual Assistant is…
- a virtual support professional that assists businesses and entrepreneurs, allowing business owners the time to do what they do best…run a sucessful business
- a cost-effective independent professional (non-employee) that provides outstanding quality administrative services to businesses and entrepreneurs;
- an executive-level administrative professional that assists you in taking care of the administrative and technical side of your business;
- experienced and can provide administrative support or specialized business services to businesses (of any size) and individuals, on a contract basis from a remote location;
- outstanding in meeting or exceeding tasks that your traditional administrative assistant or executive assistant can do, except it is done ‘virtually’; and
Most VAs have provided support in the corporate world, and now you have the opportunity to get that expertise for your business.
Who Needs a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
Small to mid-size businesses can benefit by hiring a VA to do tasks that leave them more time to do what they do best…run their companies and generate revenue.
Proactive businesses hire VAs when they want to make smart choices, and do not wish to hire a full-time employee with all the costs involved.
Entrepreneurs hire VAs when they have occasional projects that need a professional touch, or those that want to have more time to concentrate on the growth of their business.
Home-based businesses may not have the employees needed to do the administrative work that the business needs, or can’t afford a permanent employee.
Who needs a VA? It’s not limited to just these…
- Small and mid-size businesses
- Home-based businesses
- Business and personal coaches
- Personal speakers
- Clubs, associations and organizations
- Real estate agents and brokers
What are the benefits of a VA?
The benefits of hiring a VA include, but are not limited to:
- an experienced, skilled professional that can provide the office support for your business, allowing you the time to focus on business and client needs to grow or maintain your business
- an independent entrepreneur that works from a remote location, saving you and your business the cost and commitment of a long-term employee. This means you don’t have to pay employer source deductions, life and dental benefits, pension plans, vacation and sick time (just to name a few), and no extra costs for office space and computer equipment
- having an assistant that is focused exclusively on your project, not the general office activities or office conversations of a typical office. Tasks are completed with efficiency and productivity…pay for an hour’s work…get an hour’s work…without distractions
- retaining a VA that can be hired as needed, to work on a daily basis or on a project basis, with work times that can be increased as signalled by the growth of your business
- having a VA that is available when your staff takes a vacation, or has an unexpected leave of absence
- partnering with a VA that can assist you or your administrative staff to alleviate stress by completing projects when you don’t have time in your day, or feel that you don’t have the necessary skills to complete the project under strict deadlines
- having a VA that uses their expertise to add a professional touch to documents to impress elite clients
- having a VA that is available to do a variety of tasks on a short-term or long-term basis, and can assist during seasonal time periods
- knowing that a VA working from home is a well-adjusted person, taking care of your business like it is their own, providing professional, high-quality service, with projects completed on time and on budget
Can you see that a Virtual Support Professional is the solution for you?
Outsource your administrative tasks…I can save you time, money and stress!
Wait til you see your completed projects (on time and on budget) and enjoy the special customer service you get too!